It’s pretty amazing being a part of Transcom. The world’s biggest brands have picked us to take care of their customers, and the experiences we deliver bring them to life. Right now, we’re looking for a Norwegian-speaking Customer Service Representative for Western Union, an industry leader in global money transfer and payment services.
This position presents you with an exciting opportunity to relocate to Latvia. Located just an hour's flight away from Oslo, Riga, Latvia is a perfect match for you if you're looking for a relaxed and affordable lifestyle. Relocating to Riga will skyrocket your personal growth, introduce you to new cultures and experiences, and open doors to more opportunities in the future. Additionally, you'll find that the money goes much further here as the cost of living is, on average, 30% less expensive than in Norway.
What's in it for YOU!
- 4-week training paid course. The training will take place at our office in Riga,
- Support with the whole relocation process and settling in,
- Health insurance after the probation period,
- Work experience that boosts your career opportunities,
- Continuous development through our internal learning platforms, and external training,
- Team building, corporate, sports, and social responsibility events,
- Free gym, life coach sessions, fruits in the office, and other benefits,
- Performance-based bonuses,
- Referral bonuses - earn up to 2000 Eur for referring a friend,
- Salary -1400-1750 Eur gross (before taxes).
Join Transcom as a Norwegian-speaking customer experience specialist!
In this role, you will:
- Answer inbound customer calls in Norwegian and analyze the issues in a fast, constructive manner,
- Solve customer's issues in regard to money payments both of simple and more complicated nature,
- Take your communication skills to the next level by leading professional conversations with clients,
- Provide an excellent customer experience,
- Work in a shift schedule (shift is 8h30min), 5 days a week. Supportive line working hours: Monday - Sunday: 9AM-9PM, after some time it is possible to work longer shifts, therefore having more days off,
- Work with set goals, where you will be assessed on speaking time and customer satisfaction.
What we are looking for?
- Eager to learn new things and quickly adapt to change,
- Prioritize customers and are always willing to help others,
- Have a problem-solving mindset and attention to detail,
- Speak fluently in Norwegian (at least B2 level) and you have good English skills.
Work at-Home requirements:
- Completed training in the office,
- Stable work results,
- This option is possible only within Latvia.
What Life at Transcom is like!
At Transcom, we’re relentlessly committed. To our clients and each other. Every day, someone starts their journey with Transcom. Taking the potential they have today and turning it into skills for the future. Getting recognized for working hard, being a team player, and supporting others. Championing positive, lasting change in their teams and communities. That’s just how we are at Transcom. Here we care and root for each other. You’re included, just as you are, from day one. And with the right mindset, there’s no end to how far we can go together.
Don't feel like you meet every single qualification? At Transcom, we have an open mind, provide equal opportunities, and never tolerate discrimination, so if this role sparks your interest, we encourage you to submit an application despite any doubts you may have. You could still be a great fit for this role or others!