- Are you currently seeking an engaging, diverse and challenging internship?
- Did you always want to work and live in the heart of Europe for 6 months?
- Do you want to gain invaluable first-hand exposure to the world of consulting?
- Are you eager to contribute to our multicultural team and plunge into our young, dynamic and international environment?
Join our research team in Brussels !
- March 2024 (1 vacancy)
- June 2024 (2 vacancies)
- July 2024 (2 vacancies)
- September or October 2024 (2 vacancies)
Who are we?
ProfilerConsulting is a company specialized in HR consultancy and recruitment. Our reputation is based on our expertise in “Head hunting” for numerous profiles and industries.
We have a flat hierarchy, meaning you have real responsibilities, direct contact with clients and candidates and being the right hand of the consultants.
What are you going to do?
Your role will be to work in close cooperation with the consultants. More precisely:
- You will gain valuable experience into the fast-paced consulting industry
- You will lead your own recruitment missions: the approach, the selection and the candidate evaluation
- You will contribute to the growth of our office by helping us identify relevant candidates for our clients, in consistency with the market trend (you will be trained to understand function descriptions to identify interesting profiles)
- You will train and coach new Head Hunters as your seniority will grow
- Currently doing a Master Program
- Proficiency in English and another European language
- Internship agreement with your university
- Available for 6 months minimum
- Previous internship experience would be an asset