CRO Consultant - CDI
Making Science France
➡ About Us
Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, Alicante, Mallorca Lisbon, París, Bogota, Mexico City, Stockholm, Milan, New York, Miami, London and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 1,300 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
➡ Some details about your department
At GMP, we are a young, energetic, and fun team! We believe that shared knowledge, teamwork, and internal training are the basis of a versatile, integrated, and powerful team. We highly value a thirst for knowledge, curiosity, and self-learning capabilities, because they help us stay up to date in an industry as dynamic as digital marketing. We are committed to the promotion of team building events, both inside and outside of the company, that will help us get to know each other better. So, if you think you fit in, don't hesitate and apply to our offer!
➡ What we’d like you to do:
- Develop and run experiments, improve the performance of customers marketing strategies across channels
- Perform UX reviews of landing pages and create hypotheses
- Monitor tests and results interpretation, as well as communicate the results of our test to stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define the strategies
- Analyze and extract marketing insights from various channels and analytics platforms
- Integrate product data, stakeholder ideas, and client feedback into requirements
- Deliver against target KPIs through continuous innovation, testing, and scaling of winning experiments.
➡ What we’d like you to bring:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with AB testing is required (Dynamic Yield, AB Tasty)
- You are proactive, eager to learn, able to adapt to new challenges and have a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- General awareness of the technology industry
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, etc
- You are Fluent in English and French, both spoken and written + any other languages appreciated