TEST & COMMISSIONING TECHNICIAN
Objective of the function
To carry out commissioning, maintenance, fault diagnosis and repair of signaling products on integration and operation sites in accordance with the documents and specifications made available.
Description of activities and responsibilities
The Technician is responsible for ensuring that the equipment put into service or repaired is in compliance with the procedures and specifications provided. In case of a problem, the hierarchy is informed and decides on the actions to be taken.
· Ensure the logistical conditions of the mission (technical documents, tools, vehicle, availability of equipment, etc.) by communicating with the client.
· Before starting the activity, ensure, in agreement with the site manager (client) and/or the technician present, that the safety rules for working under tension are met.
· Verify that the testing tools are in perfect working condition and calibrated.
· Carry out tests in compliance with the product procedure and specification.
· Replace defective equipment and ensure its repair in accordance with the procedures in force.
· In the event of non-compliance observed during the commissioning phase, provide feedback to the project through experience (REX).
· Follow up on this non-compliance until it is closed.
· If necessary, supervise the installation work and coordinate activities, ensuring compliance with installation and safety instructions.
· Establish and classify a commissioning or intervention report validated by management.
Technical Bachelor's degree in electronics, industrial computing, or electricity (BAC + 3)
Knowledge and skills
Microsoft Office: operational level English: upper intermediate level (B2) Knowledge of applied electronics Adapt to new work situations and new tools Analyze and solve problems Prepare and carry out work alone Work in cooperation with different stakeholders React positively in an emergency situation Communicate factually and synthetically the information necessary for the smooth running of the activity
Driving license (B)
Charleroi, Belgium Frequent and sometimes unforeseen travel (including in emergencies) in Belgium and abroad Possible work at night, on weekends, and public holidays.