As a global consulting partnership with 60 offices in 40 countries, our people make us who we are. We’re individuals with different passions and strengths who take as much joy in the work we do as from those we work with. Over the years we’ve fostered a culture in which we are united by shared values—passion, solidarity, generosity, curiosity and boldness—and these come alive in the work we do and how we do it.
Together, we know our people are our difference—for our clients, our colleagues, and our communities. That’s why we take pride in being individual and inclusive and create a place where everyone can bring their full self to work.
Make your mark as a Business Analyst Intern at Kearney
Are you ready to:
- Work alongside a dedicated and diverse set of people to offer honest advice and practical guidance to our clients?
- Learn and grow by taking advantage of every opportunity available to you?
- Join a company which prides itself on its shared values and inclusive culture?
- Be the difference and make it happen?
If so, we are ready to help you:
Discover. Collaborating with our clients across a range of industries and service practices, our people are always learning. At Kearney, you will broaden your knowledge and experience across a breadth of areas, no matter your role. Being rooted in expertise, we know our people deserve opportunities to go places and further their exposure to the business world.
Grow. We believe in the power of apprenticeship. At Kearney, you work alongside colleagues who help you be the best you can be. Through both, our structured programs and apprenticeship model, you will continue to learn and develop every day. After all, we are here to help you not just perform, but to thrive in your career.
Be yourself. At Kearney, we give you the freedom to contribute creatively while you also pursue your dreams. We want you to bring your whole self to work and to find joy in what you do. That’s why we support our people when they want to let their uniqueness show and offer personalized opportunities including tuition support, flexible work programs, and externships.
Our Internship program is designed to offer you a valuable experience at Kearney and to prepare you to be a high-skilled Business Analyst after your graduation.
Who you are
If you’re reading this, you’re smart enough to already know what we’re looking for. Insightful, yes. Inquisitive, naturally. Collaborative, of course. But we’re also looking for problem-solvers who think further than that, who don’t accept the first thing in front of them, and who are always unapologetically themselves.
This business is fundamentally about making connections—between facts, figures, insights, strategies, tools, technologies and above all, people. That’s why we expect you to be:
- Analytically inclined and love solving problems
- Ready to share your ideas and opinions as soon as you join a team
- Experienced (minimum six to 18 months) in your chosen field
- Preparing a master’s degree (Engineering or Business schools, political Sciences) and in your second or final year of your master’s degree (second part of gap year or end of studies)
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in French and English