Talent Acquisition Coordinator Internship (6 months)
Location: Paris, France
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global consulting firm with more than $2.3+ billion in revenues, 8,000+ staff and over 78 offices worldwide. We offer a broad range of professional services including Restructuring, Performance Improvement, Corporate Transformation, Financial Institutions Advisory, Tax and Disputes and Investigation Services.
Companies, investors and government entities around the world turn to A&M for leadership, action and results.
Our Paris office is growing and looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support the business.
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will be based in Paris within the Talent Acquisition team on site. You will provide critical recruiting support to the Talent Acquisition function in Paris by managing expectations and requirements of candidates, recruiters, hiring managers and other stakeholders.
- Support hiring teams by coordinating and creating interview schedules, working through scheduling issues, and developing creative solutions when travel delays or other scheduling conflicts arise.
- Sending all interview confirmation emails to candidates and interview teams and collect feedback
- Provide administrative support to members of the Talent Acquisition team including posting jobs, creating offer letters, managing expense reimbursement and managing external recruiter relationships.
- Ensure an exceptional candidate experience throughout the A&M recruiting process
- Assist with the execution of campus recruiting strategy including job postings, campus activities, event planning, candidate travel, and the offer process
- Create reports for the Talent Acquisition team to share with leadership
- Student currently pursuing a HR Master or Business Master in an established University
- Previous experience in managing / recruiting candidates
- Data driven person with a first experience with ATS (eg Workday, Jobvite …)
- Must be fluent in written and oral English and French + any other European language would be appreciated
- Good organizing and prioritizing skills meaning being able to take initiative, be responsible and have self-discipline.
- Willingness to evolve into a fast-growing environment
Diversity & Inclusion
A&M’s entrepreneurial culture celebrates independent thinkers and doers who can positively impact our clients and shape our industry. The collaborative environment and engaging work—guided by A&M’s core values of Integrity, Quality, Objectivity, Fun, Personal Reward, and Inclusive Diversity—are the main reasons our people love working at A&M. Inclusive Diversity means we embrace diversity, and we foster inclusiveness, encouraging everyone to bring their whole self to work each day. It runs through how we recruit, develop employees, conduct business, support clients, and partner with vendors. It is the A&M way.
It is Alvarez & Marsal’s practice to provide and promote equal opportunity in employment, compensation, and other terms and conditions of employment without discrimination because of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, pregnancy, marital status, family status, religion, national origin, age or disability or any other non-merit based factor or any other characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.