What is our mission at Consultport?
We are building the world's #1 platform for consulting services. Companies can book freelance management consultants and digital experts directly through one platform - think of it as Airbnb or Uber for the consulting world: a one-stop shop for all consulting needs on a global scale.
And that's just the beginning. Our mission is to help consultants and companies thrive today and in the future - to provide them with a source of inspiration, a place where they can continuously learn and develop, and where they have access to the most modern digital tools for receiving their projects.
Who is behind Consultport?
Our two founders, Till Schmid (business focus) and Sebastian Nepote (tech focus), are perfect for our vision. They have previously worked at companies such as The Boston Consulting Group, BCG Digital Ventures, and Rocket Internet and have built global platform companies. Now they're doing it again, revolutionizing the consulting world.
Who are the consultants working with us?
We already work with 10,000+ consultants. Our consultants have a background from well-known strategy consulting firms such as McKinsey, BCG or Bain, or from leading digital companies such as Google, Microsoft, Tesla, or Amazon. They support our clients either on strategy or digital transformation topics.
What can you expect by doing an internship at Consultport?
1) Salary | All our internships are paid and should cover your living costs in Berlin
2) Steep Learning Curve | After a comprehensive onboarding, you get full ownership of your projects. You will receive direct senior support to help you to master your fields. We foster a culture of feedback and continuous learning, where you're encouraged to make mistakes and learn from them. And this every day.
3) New Challenges Every Day | No day equals another. You will work on a broad range of tasks and projects that will help you grow, and equip you with skills and experiences that help you succeed in the future. Depending on your experience and priorities you can work on client or consultant-facing projects, or support the company's growth and internationalization initiatives.
4) A Top Team | All interns and employees always highlight the fantastic team that we have at Consultport. We have an international team with over 15 nationalities. We hire smart, and highly adaptable people who have a strong drive and growth mindset. While everyone on our team is an “A-player,” our culture is very collaborative and friendly. We operate with flat hierarchies. We encourage everyone to bring in their own ideas and take the initiative to move our ship forward.
5) Attractive Office in the Heart of Berlin | Our headquarters is centrally located in the heart of Berlin, right next to the famous Mauerpark and the historic Berlin Wall Memorial. Underground and tram stations are 2 minutes away from the office and there are at least 20 restaurants within a 10-minute walk.
On top, there are numerous perks waiting for you!
- An optimistic environment where everyone spreads a positive vibe
- Exclusive access to our Consultport Academy
- Unlimited snacks, warm croissants, fruits, and drinks in the office
- Team lunches and events - we celebrate a lot and for every occasion
- Subsidy for local public transport or bike rental
Why is our team the best?
Ok, we're aware - every company says their team is the best. But here at Consultport, we think we're allowed to be biased. We are a truly international team working in one of the most culturally diverse cities in the world. Our team is young, cool, and, above all, dedicated. We don't like to take ourselves too seriously, and laughter is part of everyday work at Consultport. If you find a job at Consultport, you will not only make colleagues but also friends.
Ladies, we strongly encourage you to apply! Even if you feel that you do not meet all of the criteria mentioned in this offer, please note that they are only indicative. We will consider your application with great interest. Parity and diversity are what we are looking for at Consultport!
PS: We get continuously recognized as one of Germany's top startups employers (2021 see here, 2022 see here). Just look!